A simple vip system made for CS:GO and may work also on CS:S.
This system allows you to:
- Give players a vip for a time.
- Removes a vip from players.
- VIP Features.
- No need in flags or admin groups.
- Custon chat tag.
- Custom clan tag.
- Manage your tag color.
- Manage your name color.
- Manage your chat(Messages) color.
- Spawn with Full Armor.
- Spawn with HP bonus.
- VIP Skins (Sorted by teams, CT & T).
- Connect message on the middle of the screen.
- Disconnect message on the middle of the screen.
- Flags (if set in cvar).
- Reserved slots (When connecting via console).
- All the features are located in the vip menu (Sorted by 2 catagories, generic perks and special perks).
- sm_addvip – Adds a vip – Requires a Root acces
- sm_removevip – Removes player’s vip access – Requires Root access
- sm_vip – Opens the vip menu – Requires VIP access
- sm_vip_health – Amount of health bonus, 0 = Disable
- sm_vip_armor – Enable the armor bonus? 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable (Default: 1)
- sm_vip_pistol – Enable the pistol bonus? 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable (Default: 1)
- sm_vip_skins – Enable the player skins? 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable (Default: 1)
- sm_vip_table_prefix – Prefix for the database table (Default: vip)
- sm_vip_flags – Flags to give the vip, empty for none (Flags such as: b,c,z)
- Download the zip to your computer.
- Upload the files in the zip to your server.
- Create a database entry named “vip” in your databases.cfg file
- Configure the configs file
- Change map or restart your server.
- Download the VIPCore.sp file.
- Download the chat-processor.inc file.
- Upload the chat-processor.inc file to your includes folder.